What do I get if I improve my attitude?
DThe negative attitude to a realistic positive attitude:
When you change your attitude, you can increase your ability to adapt, stress less, and be successful. Realistic optimism is one that sees problems, analyzes them and looks for solutions, does not see all rosy colors and understands that every situation must be studied, It is the perfect mix between positivism and pessimism, without exaggerating and allowing us to see what possible bad things can happen to prevent them or find ways to solve them.
CARING INSTEAD OF CARING
If you want to find your spaces to live your dreams, aspirations or projects in a successful and healthy way, start unlearning worrying and learn to occupy yourself assertively.
Some tips are:
1. Avoid comparing yourself with others, set goals and measure them with yourself
2. Remember that you do not control everything and it is fine, better manage what you control: your feelings and emotions
3. If a plan has to be redefined, the important thing is to find solutions to life's challenges.
4. Flow with the now, focus on what you already do, if you have already proposed some actions that you can do, focus on those micrometa of the present
5. You are experience not failure, learn from mistakes and generate teachings, actions and your improvement
6. Ask yourself, What is your greatest motivation? And if you don't know her, look for her by exploring new activities, spending more time with yourself, exploring the world.
In all, do not forget that it is good to feel that you cannot but, you must move forward and dare at some point to live other aspects of yourself, all of the above happens in personal life, it applies in work life.
What other tip would you add? We read you! 😎😀😘👀
(write your comment and break the ice)
A wish can be motivating, but a decision is evidenced by action or inaction